So why are certain supplies low now? What is the obvious answer?Read More...
The much talked about Green New Deal is a farce. Just the time taken from the people’s business to create this document should be concerning. And, much like the “hate crimes” that have materialized as unfortunate fraudulent claims, the list of pie in the sky goals to be achieved in ten years time in this deal will likely cause a cascade of despair and misery when actions do not meet their objectives.
To live in harmony with our planet Earth we should very much want to strive for a cleaner environment, but this should not be at the expense of lowering our standard of living. Opportunities abound as we work together to solve problems with clean energy, abundant water sources with efficient sewer systems, telecommunication networks in all regions and more dependence on local food sourcing. As a life long student of engineering principles with a knack for research and development in my professional life I will now attempt to give my list of goals to help our society become the epitome of environmental consciousness or what I call the science of Greenology…
- Improve the internet infrastructure to include access for those living in our most rural areas.
- Increase methods and opportunities for telecommuting.
- Encourage co-working spaces near community centers with shared technology and internet connectivity that is secure.
- Allow K – 12 public schools to advance entrepreneurial thought and skills.
- Encourage innovation of new green technologies by allowing philanthropy to work through 501c environments.
- Science is never “settled”. Always push for advances in research and development by remaining curious and always asking what next.
- Encourage a new wave of farming technology that produces locally sourced ingredients for regional markets.
This is just the start! What could you add to this list? Remember, we are not getting rid of anything that would naturally fade away anyway because of supply and demand…That’s good capitalism working with sound progress.